Friday, August 26, 2011

Beauty Essentials


Inspired by fashionispinach.com, I thought I would share with you a few of the beauty items that I find it difficult to live without.

1. While I wear foundation nearly every day, it varies as to what brand I will wear. I tend to prefer Fresh. But when I go to add finishing touches to foundation or choose not to wear it that day, I know that I absolutely can't go without Guerlain Meteorites! These little colored pearls (or in my case the compact spots) pack a punch with coverup and brightener all in one! I always get compliments on my complexion when I use this product so I don't skimp on the powder!

2. Lipstick Queen's lipsticks - Here's the pack that I bought and I use them ALL without fail. They are nutritious for your lips and all the colors compliment me! I've lost my Jeans Queen one and it's breaking my heart. I may have to buy another one!

3. Dior Blush - Expensive - yes. Could you get better results with a less expensive blush? I haven't been able to yet. I know many fashionistas are huge fans of Nars blushes but I'm a Dior girl through and through.

4. Lancome Oscillation Mascara - Actually, you can give me ANY Lancome mascara and I am instantly in love. In fact, I can't bring myself to buy any other mascara even if it seems tempting because of the cute packaging. Fairy drops Scandal Queen, I'm talking to you. Don't be afraid of the wand even though it's moving (I was terrified at first), it will put on the best coat of mascara you've ever experienced!

5. Urban Decay Potion Primer - This is a must have when I wear eyeshadow (I don't usually in the summer). It holds tight and makes the colors TRUE to what they look like in the cute containers. I use this is mass quantities and love the original. However, the Eden shade is perfect for my oily lids (TMI) and makes the colors stand out even more.

6. EOS lotions - turned on to this brands by the great blog, All Lacquered Up, I love the body lotions. They smell delicious and true to advertising make your skin soft. Plus, they are not sticky! This is great for a woman like myself who has struggled with dry skin for years.

1 comment:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh such great products! I wish I was more of a product girl
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/