Saturday, September 6, 2008

Looking forward to my Sephora Order

When the OPI/Sephora colors hit the market at the beginning of this month, I was hyped up. While shopping last weekend, I planned to grab a few hot colors to jazz up my fall look. I had a list in mind but was thwarted by EMPTY shelves. So I hopped online to place an order. Here are a few of my goodies that are in transit. Can't wait to see how they look!

Of course, I had to pick up this one, Brunette on the Internet!




And then, just because I'd been to New York city and was still feeling the vibe, Cab Fare!




Waiting for the Dark Smoke color called Metro Chic to come back in, it was out of stock! But what a great fall color....a steely gray like all the rain clouds that I know will roll in during the month of October!

Coming soon....my nails on OPI....or vice versa!

Live Beauty!

No comments: