Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Again with the Alexis Bittar!


Neiman Marcus can taunt me all they want! I will not break down and buy my latest LUST from jewelry designer Alexis Bittar. But check it out. Gorgeous! It was in my shopping cart at one point but I whispered to myself, "Back away slowly." Can I just say that this beauty would compliment my spring wardrobe excellently?

Also, in the process of writing this post, I discovered Alexis Bittar has a blog. What a great way to feed my jewelry addiction (especially from my FAV designer!). The photography is beautiful! The latest post was a picture of Paris. Lucky Alexis. But one of the most fascinating things about the blog is a look into the mind of a person whose design aesthetic I admire. I especially appreciate the category of currently obsessed. It is a wonderful look at things through the perspective of the artist.

Photo credits - www.alexisbittar.com

2 comments:

Breathless Ms. Seberg said...

I, too, am lusting after that bracelet! I prefer the Pale Olive, but they're all lust-worthy. Have you ever been to one of his stores? Even the stores themselves are gorge. And the staff doesn't even mind if you put your hands and face up to the glass and make love noises!

Cadence said...

Dear God! I wouldn't be able to control myself!