Monday, August 10, 2009

A Shout Out to the Lancome Blog and Jennifer Weiner


I won a contest the other day. Yeah. Yeah. But this one was special. I just love the Lancome Blog! It is one of the blogs that I am consistent about reading. When I subscribed to it, I was worried that it would be another 'pimp the product' blog. But under the guidance of Kerry Diamond, the blog is so much more. Not only do readers get to read about Lancome's products but often there are musings such as the dedication to John Hughes and Pretty in Pink. I was lucky enough to win the pictured goodies - a signed copy of Jennifer Weiner's new book, Best Friends Forever and some little extras which I am so excited about!!!! I absolutely adore the Juicy Tube Pure and have worn it everyday! It's the perfect natural color.

Thanks to Jennifer for signing the book. I can't wait to read it since you are one of my FAV authors. Now I have to take the book off my Amazon wish list!

And thanks to Kerry Diamond, not only for the goodies but for the quality fun blog! I used to have the same opinion as your intern that Lancome was sort of an older brand but I've seen that for the past year Lancome has blossomed and I am a convert. Kerry, it is due to your blog...which is so much fun. Thanks!

No comments: