Monday, July 13, 2009

O.P.I. "You Don't Know Jacques"


Here I am sporting O.P.I.'s "You Don't Know Jacques". I had been looking for more of a summer Khaki while shopping on Saturday but found this color from the Fall 2008 France collection instead. It happened to match my dark brown Khaki's. No matter what I do, I seem to come back to O.P.I. as a standard. If anyone follows my twitter, they would know that I had a failed manicure this last week (not with any O.P.I. polish) and so it was a relief to toss on a few coats and have it look fantastic. Well, mostly, my skill level with manicures in rather rusty right now. And after a few days, I have very little chipping despite doing the dishes and laundry which usually takes a toll on my manicure. I do have one scratch in the my thumbnail and not sure how that got there!

No comments: