Sunday, August 17, 2008

Living Beautifully and Cleanly with Bath and Body Works

Sometimes I am overly simplistic whether it is for reasons that are really simple or just laziness, who knows? But for years I used dish soap to wash my hands. Since I was already at the sink doing the dishes or cooking dinner, it was just easier. But dish soaps takes a toll on hands and doesn't always cut into odors such as that garlic you just minced to bits. Frustrated and tired of smelling garlic (onion or whatever stinky ingredient I'd been handling that meal), I did some research on hand soaps in the kitchen. Needing the ease of dish soap but also an odor busting power tool of a soap, I landed on the Bath and Body Works website. Their Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing line of hand soaps is probably one of their tops sellers. Massage built in tough scrubbers to your skin for an end of chore treat for tired hands. It takes care of any odors. I haven't smelled chopped garlic for months! If you struggle with dry skin, try the moisturizing hand soap. I buy all the types of soaps now, especially when they have stock-up sales. Like most Bath and Body Works products, these come in a variety of scents from Kitchen Lemon to Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Recently, I also purchased the foaming hand soaps for my bathrooms. They are a favorite with both my children and are a bit more dressed up so they fit well into a guest bathroom. We currently have Midnight Pomegranate, Sensual Amber (my daughter fought me for this one), and Tropical Passionfruit in our bathrooms. Don't forget on the go germ protection. As a part of this line, Bath and Body Works has created a waterless hand gel. There are several sizes for your purse, locker, or office. Their friendly look fits into most decors without bringing in a doctor's office feel.

I honestly couldn't tell you which scent is my favorite. Here's my list of the ones that I've purchased;
Rainkissed Leaves
Kitchen Lemon
Tropical Passionfruit
Coconut Lime Verbena - more coconut and less verbena which was slightly disappointing.
Midnight Pomegranate
Sensual Amber (sexy, perfect for formal bathrooms)
Sea Island Cotton (a favorite)
Sweet Pea - delicate and girly
Dancing Waters - (a favorite)

Right now, Bath and Body Works is running a special - 5 for $15! Get ready for the fall with a clean heart and hands!

No comments: